ADULT CSI EXPERIENCE DAYS
Though we cater for numerous groups, businesses and schools throughout the U.K. we also open the doors of our crime centre to members of the public.
On various days throughout the year we invite you to come along on one of our CSI Experience events.
These events are unique and perect for anyone with an interest in the world of forensics or CSI. They are hosted by our own experts including CSI’s, forensic scientists, crash investigators, senior investigating officers and major crime detectives who are waitng to put participants through their paces.
So if you fancy yourself as (or you know someone who thinks they are) a budding Scarpetta, Grissom or even Vera then you are in the right place.
We currently offer two events: CSI Experience and Digging Deeper into Forensics. The latter is designed as a follow on event from our CSI Experience and details can be found by clicking on this Digging Deeper into Forensics Link.
Our CSI Experience events start with a hands on introduction into the basics of forensic science following which participants are briefed on the crime of the day. Be it murder, kidnap – it’s up to you to find out what’s happened and solve the crime. Using real life techniques you will examine evidence including:
- Developing and lifting fingerprints
- Casting and lifting footware marks electronically
- Photographing scenes
- Gathering evidence
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects
- Communicating with radios
The CSI Experience is available as an open dated voucher valid for 9 months from the date of purchase. The voucher enables you to select any one of our dedicated CSI Experience event dates. If you are buying the voucher as a gift please let us know and we will personalise it for you with the recipients details and a message of your choice.
On occassions we run special offers. The special offers are exceptional value as they are exactly the same workshops as our CSI Experience however they are date specific and can not be ammended. Cost £39
Special offer dates please click to buy:
- Saturday 20th July 2019 10am – 1pm – Sorry Sold Out
- Saturday 20th July 2pm – 5pm – Sorry Sold Out
- Sunday 21st July 2019 2pm – 5pm – Sorry Sold Out
- Wednesday 7th August 2019 10am – 1pm
- Saturday 17th August 2019 10am – 1pm – Sorry Sold Out
- Saturday 17th August 2019 2pm – 5pm – Sorry Sold Out
- Thursday 5th September 2019 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 14th September 2019 10am – 1pm
- Saturday 14th September 2019 2pm – 5pm – Sorry Sold Out
- Saturday 21st September 2019 10am – 1pm
- Saturday 21st September 2019 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 19th October 2019 10am – 1pm
- Saturday 19th October 2019 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 2nd November 2019 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 10am – 1pm
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 7th December 2019 10am – 1pm
- Saturday 7th December 2019 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 11th January 2020 10am – 1pm
- Saturday 11th January 2020 2pm – 5pm
Digging Deeper into Forensics Workshops
- Sunday 21st July 10am – 1pm Digging Deeper into Forensics
- Saturday 2nd November 10am – 1pm Digging Deeper into Forensics
Junior CSI Experience
Can you tell me more about what’s involved?
Is this an adult only event? My daughter/son is interested in forensics.
It is an event for adults however we welcome people over the age of 14 years provided they are mature enough to cope with content which is based around true crimes and our experiences in the field.
Our CSI experience is hands-on; you’ll be using actual forensic equipment and following forensic techniques used in the field. What will be most evident is how far from reality those CSI shows are!
Described as ‘one of the best days out you’re able to have’, our experience days become booked up quickly. Our family CSI days are perfect for both kids and adults; families enjoy learning together and developing new skills, and communication is paramount.
We both had a really great time, learned a heck of a lot and gained a real appreciation for some of the stuff that goes on behind the crime scenes. What made it really valuable was that because some of you worked in the field you were each able to bring real experiences when explaining the hows and whys. A fantastic experience, thank you all.
This really was one of the best day out I’ve had in years!
Think Forensic Ltd