Think Forensic is the one stop website for teachers, students and would be crime scene investigators.
Established to support teachers and students as part of the GCSE Applied and Additional Science Curriculum, the web site represents a great opportunity to highlight how science is implemented and used in the workplace and the world at large.
Our aim is to assist teachers to bring the vocational context into the classroom by developing and providing resources which stimulate an interest in science and encourage students to attain the highest possible level of education and understanding.
Qualified and experienced staff are on hand to offer advice and answer even the most difficult questions, while our own specially developed resource kits are designed to involve students and would be super sleuths in experiments and techniques.
We have developed and provide:-
- Interactive Forensic workshops specifically tailored to any age and ability
- Exciting CSI Workshops at our own dedicated crime scene centre
- Forensic Science Seminars and presentations for full year groups
- Who dunnits and crime investigation scenarios
- Ready prepared forensic worksheets for teachers with busy schedules and students who want to develop their own skills
- Forensic Science Experiments and Crime Scene Resource kits suitable for KS3, KS4 and post 16 containing the equipment and materials necessary to conduct a variety of experiments around crime scene analysis and forensics
- Forensic helpline and point of advice for questions including information on forensic careers, CSI’s, crime scene analysis and forensic techniques
- Regular newsletter and updates to keep you abreast of new developments in the world of forensic science, crime scene investigation and new resources of our own.
Use your investigative and analytical skills to solve the online crime.
Find and process the evidence.
Use the results to find the suspects.
But hurry before the next crime occurs, your skills may be needed there!